Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Exciting Project...

I have another exciting project in the works. This time I'm doing this project was one of my best friends in this universe - Margot. We're calling it Fridays and it will basically be a year-long photographic journal of our Fridays. What is really spectacular about this project is that not only am I doing it with Margot, but that while I live here in the United States - Margot lives in Australia.

We've created a blog which will be basically our working canvas for this project. Neither of us are going to know what photograph each other will post each Friday - which only adds to the fun. Our goal is to publish this into a book at the end of the year, but I strong encourage you to stop by the blog and check it out. Give us your feedback (and support). It's going to be fun!

No comments: