Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Bit Frustrating...

As I said in my Evil Pixie blog, I'm a bit frustrated. It seems someone from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and New Brunswick, Canada has downloaded images from this blog. I was hoping to avoid watermarking the photographs to maintain some amount of protection; however, it looks like I am going to have to go back to doing just that. It's unfortunate because I've always thought watermarking - while prudent - always ruins the clarity of an image. The watermark always competes with the image. I have been only uploading smaller, lower quality images as another way to deter those who would right-click, save-as but I guess it doesn't work. So just a reminder to all of you out there...

The copyright statement in the right column reads: All work presented here is copyrighted by the photographer. If you wish to use any of the work, please contact the photographer at evil-pixie@live.com to receive appropriate permissions.

No comments: