Monday, September 27, 2010

Copyright | Bellingham Photographer

Unfortunately, there are times when I have to remind people that my photographs are copyright because inevitably someone hops onto this website and starts downloading images.  It is frustrating, to say the least, especially because I take the additional step of watermarking the images.

I have tried to minimize the watermarking by not placing it directly over the center of the image, but someone from the Republic of Korea (I'm guessing North Korea) has come to my blog and decided to spend a good junk of time downloading my images.  This is not okay, and it if it continues it will most likely result in me placing the watermark directly over the image.  Not what I want, but what I will do to protect my property.

While I'm stewing on this, I thought I would post some images I took on my birthday.



No comments: